WA After Hours Doctor is a Fully Accredited (AGPAL) After Hours Medical Deputising Service. We see patients in their home, businesses or nursing homes and aged care facilities.
BillingWA After Hours Doctor bulk bill all eligible patients with a Medicare or DVA card. We also cover overseas student patients with OSHC insurance with Allianz, Medibank and NIB. Patients without a Medicare card can be seen and pay a $185.00 Fee for service. Please check with our Call Centre regarding this fee.
- All our Doctors are qualified and trained general practitioners, with some having Specialist Training in a range of areas.
- Our Doctors are fully equipped to treat urgent, Non-Emergency conditions in the home.
- Your Doctor will receive a detailed report (If applicable), about your condition which will be faxed the following day.
Management of Your Personal Health InformationAs we only provide care outside normal opening hours, we do not hold active patient health records as defined in the Standards. We will retain for each patient that WA After Hours Doctor sees outside normal opening hours, some basic health records. Our patient health records include patient identification; contact and demographic information including:
- Patient’s full name ,date of birth , gender (as stated by the patient)
- Phone number(s)
- Medical history (where known)
- Consultation notes (for care outside normal opening hours and home visits)
- Letters received from hospitals or consultants
- Other clinical correspondence, investigations or referrals, and results
- Your medical records are kept in a confidential manner. WA After Hours Doctor maintains the security of personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available to authorised members of staff. We abide by the National Privacy Principles available at www.privacy.gov.au/index.html