Working as a Chaperon:
The most rewarding part of working as a chaperone is the flexibility of having a great work/ life balance.
WA After Hours Doctor are spreading our wings to regional and interstate suburbs, therefore the need to increase our fleet and staff compliment.
We are actively seeking chaperones on as a support to our doctors.
What do chaperones do?
- You will drive the doctor to patients location.
- Provide administrative support to the doctor whereby allowing him to concentrate on giving a high standard of patient care to his patients
What would you need to be a chaperone
- A valid open drivers license
- Police check
- Blue card (working with children)
- A reasonably good knowledge of the area you will be assigned to
Why would you want to work for WA After Hours Doctor?
- We offer an excellent environment in which to work.
- Flexible hours which you can work around your personal lifestyle
- We offer competitive casual rates, generous superannuation
- Company phone whilst on duty